Wonder June 21 to 25th 4 night - FANTASTIC!

fardoche

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

just got back from Florida today (22 hours drive Orlando-Montreal Canada). This was my best vacation ever! Everything was perfect! My wife, 36, my 2 daughters 7-9 and i, 36, were thrilled and amazed by everthing.

Here was our itinerary.

- arrived on the 19th and sleept 2 nightss at the Radisson in Orlando (Celebration area 7 min. drive) (51$ per night - Hotwire)

- Went to Magic Kingdom on the 20th all day then back to the Radisson.

- Departed Sunday the 21st from the Radisson to the Port

- Reserved a room at the Comfort Suites (200$) check in and out at same time to access Atlantis in the Bahamas

- Desembarked on the 25th and went to SeaWorld for the day.Then went to Disney All-Star Music resort to sleep for the night and relaxed the day after in their facilities (pool) before the 22 hour torture drive back.

The people on the Wonder were MARVELOUS! The restaurants employees and the room personel were awesome and VERY FRIENDLY.

The animation on the boat was behond my expectations. I'm an emotional guy, and i have to say i got a lot of tears of joy to see my daughters have a blast in good clean fun. You really have to take a step back and savour the precious moment that your kids are living on the boat. The sparkle in their eyes are priceless.

Thank you Wowie, Ryan, Ali and Line from France that worked at the restaurant where we ate. Thank you M. Bart for the nice job for the cleaness of our room and funny animal towels.

I had a BLAST !

Sorry for my english, i'm French Canadian!

Dave

That is so sweet! It's nice to hear your experience. It reminds me of my own first experience on DCL. Those feelings are the reason why this discussion forum exists, and what keeps us all coming back (despite the economy) even if we do have to pay top dollar. In the end, it is all worth it to see the sparkle in a child's eye, or to awaken the sparkle in our own!

That is such a sweet note! I have a daughter who works on the Wonder, she's from New Brunswick Canada.....she loves hearing stories like this, she says it makes her work so worthwhile when the children's faces light up and everyone is just having a great time! She says to me...'That's why I'm here Ma.."
It's hard having her away but it makes it so much easier when I know she is making people happy!

We were on the same cruise and had a blast. So much so, that DD & I are going back on the Wonder this Sunday for another 4 day cruise.
For some reason the staff was much friendlier than we've had on other 3 & 4 day Wonder cruises.

The food was much better than has been reported by others on the DIS and we had no problems getting substitutions when we asked.

We were able to upgrade at the port to a cat. 3 from our cat. 10. Loved the concierge service and being spoiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter