Wonder June 29, 2006

cardinals

Earning My Ears
I have been surprised that no one has posted about our cruise next month! Is anybody else going to be there from the boards!!?? Our party consists of DD's ages 8 and 5, DH, me (DW), and my parents. We are hoping for good weather and no hurricanes. This will be our second Disney cruise (we went last June).

So have I we are going too with 2 DD's 13 & 14.... can't wait! Have fun everyone!

OK we're on this one too. Just booked for me and my DD. She has a few days off work so away we go. Can't beat those Florida resident rates. :woohoo:

I just booked Palo ressie. Exactly when I wanted. How did that happen. We can't have the ship to ourselves. With a three day not too much DIS activity but still. :scared1: I can always get my Scuba booking. No surprise there.
Anyone else diving? It is out of Stuart Cove's place. A really good shop. A long way form the ship though. See you all soon. :wave2:

Do you think they may have the "Flying Dutchman" at CC by the time we arrive at CC? It was supposed to arrive last week. I think the kids would really love that. (Who am I kidding I would really love that). ;) :rotfl2:
What are all you families planning for excursions?

bumping this thread up--- we may be joining in last minute! Friends traveling with us are deciding between the poly and fireworks on the 4th, or this cruise, and if they pick the cruise, we're going too! yippeee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter