Wonder March 23rd - March 27th Who's On Board??

Hi Everyone,

My daughter (age 12) and I will be sailing away, and can't wait! We'll be on deck 7 and just wanted to say hi!

Mike

Wow - glad to find all of you. We are also first timers! Our party consists of myself, DD8 and our friends and their two kids (DD12 and DS8). We are on deck 7 - nav. veranda and they are on deck 8. We will be at BCV for five days before the cruise. We are getting a towncar/van to pick us up and transport us to the port. With six of us, it's just easier.

Mike - maybe the 12yr DD's can get together. She doesn't like "hanging" with the two 8yr olds.

We're doing the Blackbeards cay excursion in Nassau to handout with the stingrays and have a quiet beach day. When should we meet! I'm get excited and have purchased a pirate shirt for me and DD at the Disney store.

Hi everyone, I'm glad I found this thread...we (my DD & I) are also on this cruise & simply so excited!

This will be our second Disney cruise, but the first time on the Wonder. We cruise quite a bit but my DD decided that her 13th Birthday should be spent with Mickey & the gang...so we plan on celebrating on board! :cake: on the 25th...the big transition to becoming a teenager!

Looking forward to meeting you...we will be driving the day before & staying at the Radisson on the Port - anyone else staying there pre-cruise?

After the cruise 4 days in Orlando before we head back to Europe & reality...

Barbara & Daniela

Sounds like we are going to have alot "teenage" girls on our hands.

Mickeydawn - packing :scared1:. It's going to be a logistical nightmare. We spend four days in Naples, FL with my parents (dressy clothes), five days in the parks and then a four day cruise. :laundy: . The only thing I've thought about is my pirate night attire!

esbrick - I also looked at the reviews of the rooms - very helpful info. Deck 7 here we come!

I've never been on a cruise, where is a convenient spot to meet up - sail away party?

We can try to meet up at the Sail Away Party! Anyone whos been on this cruise maybe can help us locate a meeting spot.

Can't wait to meet you all! :woohoo: I went shopping with Meg over the weekend and picked up some cute stuff for her! I just hope that in a month she doesn't grow out of it! She is 10 and going through a growth spurt right now. I recently donated 90% of her summer clothes from last year so I am starting slowly this year!

We already have some pirate stuff as we had a pirate b-day party last June and I kept some things. Everything is going into the Disney corner right now to send off!pirate:

You might want to pack a digital alarm clock and an extra powerstrip to plug things into. You can also use them at your resort for your trip! Definately plan on having a trip bag for Sunday am but I am thinking about Easter baskets. I think I may do an Easter Basket that am and then have another little somehting for when we get to the cruise. Another idea is to bring a white pillow case with a sharpie! I heard that if you bring them to the Customer Service office or something when you board they will have the characters sign it for you and deliver it back before you disembark! Cute idea!:wizard:

Since we are leaving on Friday evening for FL I am going to take the day off. Meg will be off from school so she and I will get the house ready and meet DF at the airport l8r. Thinking we will go to the city for lunch in the afternoon get mani / pedis and then go to the airport from there! It can't come soon enough! It is 16 degrees right now and that is the HIGH for today! Incredible!

I will look online if I can this afternoon and see if I can find out more info about the sail away party and where we can hook up!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I saw somewhere that you can either drop off a pillow case or a t-shirt for the characters to sign. I have some old Disney shirts with a Disney logo but there colored, I might get signatures on those.

That sounds like a great idea!

I think that I have gone to bed the past few nights thinking about this cruise! So excited that it takes me a bit to fall asleep!:goodvibes

I have a part of my closet with all stuff for our trip! I have a few more things to get! We try not to bring up the cruise with our kids because then the kids keep bugging us about when were going! 5 more weeks to go! We all have the flu so should all be healthy for our trip! I can;t wait to go to Disney!

Yukka! I had the flu last week and it was terrible. I am still getting tired earlier then usual but better every day!:thumbsup2

I can't believe it is officially 30 days until we leave for FL! So excited!:cool1: I tried looking to find a place for people to meet but i am sure we will get more information about the Sail Away party before hand so we can figure something out if everyone is game. It is going to be a GREAT trip!:cloud9:

I have a feeling all of us will hit the pool to get over the winter blues, colds, etc...so what if we meet up on Deck 8 like around Goofy's pool or Plut's dog house...the sail away party will be in this area anyway & just have something like a red ribbon around our wrist or something that others are unlikely to have so that we can pick out the group from the DISboard.

I'm also getting so excited, trying to plan the day before and days after in Orlando are really getting me in the vacation mood & it sure gives a spark after the busy year so far. Bu the cruise will be the high point!

Plutos is my vote since it looks like it is on the other side of where the parties are going to be. It may be a little easier to see each other. I vote for the Red ribbons on the right wrist. It is a very vibrant way to start the week!

I am going to see about geting out our summer clothes this weekend and start sorting them. My mom is coming in next week for a visit (going wedding dress shopping! Yippee!:bride: ) and then we have one weekend to pack and then I go to NY the weekend before we leave for FL for my B-day and the St. Patrick's Day festivities. :shamrock: Basically I need to figure out what we do and do not fit into from last year!:lmao:

OK thanks for the work break! Only 4 more weeks!

So meeting at Pluto's before the safety drill or after with red ribbons on our right wrist!

Maybe we can exchange e-mails by pming them too.

Less than 4 weeks, YAHOO!

Okay - my group is in for the meeting at Pluto's at the sail away party. I'll do the red ribbon, but will also have my lime green mickey head on my lime green purse. :thumbsup2 Support the DIS!

I'm so excited. Started to put a side things to pack today. Isn't that what the spare bedroom is for?

I thought we could compare our Nassau day events. My group is going to Blackbeards Cay, beach and stingray swim. What, if anything, is everyone else planning for that day?

We are doing the Atlantis Beach Day for Nassau and then for Castaway Cay we are doing the Bananna Boat Ride and the Stingray Adventure. We went shopping this weekend and I finally got the over the door shoe holder! I have a running list that I keep with me so that I can just grab stuff when I see it.:) It is currently 36 degrees here and it snowed last night! DFH was totally Disney last night. He finally caught my fever! :cool1: It's addictive!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Plutos:flower3:

When were in Nassau I think my dh and I will take a taxi to check out the Altantis, we might bring my p's and the kids. We hope to come back to the ship and enjoy the pool when most are out and about!

I still need to find my over the door shoe organizer, I'm hoping the dollar store will have one!

Does anyone know how I preorder the water? I could call Disney and ask I guess!

:banana: 22 more days till the cruise!

We are planning to take it easy...I have to unstress after the challanges of a new job...so in Nassau we plan on walking around to see what has changed since we were last there, buy pins for the pin collection and either head for the beach or to the pool on the ship like mickeydawn3

...on Castaway Cay pure R&R, water & sunshine! :beach:

Really looking forward to the cruise!

:hourglass: 18 days till we fly out...21 days till we cruise ! YAHOO!!! :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter