**Wonder May 22 countdown. Who's going??**

Glenn DeLaune

Earning My Ears
Those of you who are taking the Disney cruise for the first time, here is what to expect. **FUN*FUN*FUN**

Click on the movie link to see>> http://www.louisianared.com/video/disneycruiseshort.wmv

Counting Down!!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 22, 2003 9:40:00 AM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue> :Pinkbounc :sunny: COUNTDOWN TO FUN :sunny: :Pinkbounc</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '***HURRAY***';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Our family will be there! First Cruise. There will be myself, husband, son - 7 and daughter - 5.

Us too....if I can make it!!!!! TOO MUCH WORK!!!

DDs 6 and almost 8 will be with us.

Karen

We're going! Flying in to MCO on Wed night, then driving to and staying at Radisson by the Port.

This will be our first cruise as a family: DH, myself, DS (10), DD (8). Hubby and I cruised once pre-kids.

Looks like the ship is filling up. I've been watching cabin availability on travel and DCL websites to see if I might be able to upgrade at the last minute. All categories were available until last week. Now, all of a sudden, only 4's and 8's remain. We'll see!

Can't wait! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The Ruth Family... me, DH, DDs ages 13, 10 and 4. Will be at the BC for 5 nights prior to the cruise!

Can't believe it's almost here!

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter