Wonder October 18-23 2020 cruise

CCDD

Earning My Ears
I hope this is the correct place to find out some info.The Wonder Oct 18-23 will be our 1st Disney cruise. We will be going with Daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. I have read about the fish extender program and think it sounds like fun. How do you join the group? I have tried different avenues but have always hit a brick wall.

I hope this is the correct place to find out some info.The Wonder Oct 18-23 will be our 1st Disney cruise. We will be going with Daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. I have read about the fish extender program and think it sounds like fun. How do you join the group? I have tried different avenues but have always hit a brick wall.
There is no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. That's where Fish Extender groups are set up, if the group wants to do one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter