Wonder to the Land of the Midnight Sun~~~August 20th 2012~~~

SerbianPrincess

Mouseketeer
My DS who will be 9 and I will be on this cruise, looking forward to seeing the wonders of the frozen north

This will be our second crusie thise year we are also doing Hawaii in May 2012

Give me a shout out if you are joing us!!!

:cheer2:

I have addd your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I am 80% sure we are doing this cruise--we have it on hold and I'm just waiting for my husband to give the final thumbs up. Given that he's the one who encouraged me to upgrade to the verandah, I think we'll be going! Yay!

I am 80% sure we are doing this cruise--we have it on hold and I'm just waiting for my husband to give the final thumbs up. Given that he's the one who encouraged me to upgrade to the verandah, I think we'll be going! Yay!

Yea!! I will not be alone on this cruise, but it does look like we are going to be a small group compared to other cruises

Look on the August 13th thread they have great information for the Alaska trip too

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hooray, I put down our deposit--it is official now! :) I hope more people from DIS sign up because doing a FE exchange would be fun!

Sad News!!!:sad1:

I got my vacation time at work bummed and lost the week of the 20th so we can not join you on this cruise, bummer

Hope someone else joins you!!!!

Hello!

My husband and I will be joining you on this cruise...we live in Seattle and couldn't pass up a chance to sail on the Wonder.

Our Disney cruising friends from Belgium are coming over to sail with us as well.

Since it doesn't seem like a lot of people are on this cruise, maybe we will all be upgraded!! :goodvibes

Shannon

Hooray, someone else! :)

We're local to the area too and wanted to take advantage of Disney leaving from our area. I knew I wouldn't forgive myself for not booking a cruise if this turned out to be the only year DCL sailed out of Seattle--and then a month later they announced they were going back to Vancouver next year!

It looks like my brother and sister in law and there crew of 4(DS, DD*3) will be joining your cruise. I'm trying to talk them into joining the FE group for your cruise. I think the kids will have a blast doing it.

Still plenty of time for people to join:cool1:
I enjoyed an FE group of 5 on my last Dream cruise. It was funny because you didn't feel so bad getting more than dollar store items.
Also my sis-in-law wants us to go on your cruise too, we are thinking about it.

hey everyone, i'm booked on this cruise!

i was booked on the 8/27 cruise but recently we found out that my son's school is starting a week earlier this year so his first day of school is 8/28. so we pushed up our cruise to 8/20.

we wil be celebrating my mother in law's 60th birthday (it's in december but she has always wanted to go to alaska). our group will be me, my wife, my son (6), mother in law, sister in law, and sister in law's husband.

this is our 3rd disney cruise (all on the wonder), my mother in law's 2nd disney cruise, and my sister-in-law (and her husband's) first.

also, we're in for the fish extenders.

Yay, someone else! Welcome! I was MIA as we were out of town for spring break.

So far there is no FE group as there are hardly any of us on the cruise.

Anyone else? We're into the second week of May now--surely someone else wants to go to Alaska with us!

We are booked. My whole family. Mom, dad, brother, sister n law, their 2 kids ages 4 and 1, me, my husband and our 2 kids ages 4 and 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter