WONDERful first Cruise 12/08 with infant***including pics and tips

Hi, Andy! I just wanted to say hello to a fellow Georgian!:wave2:
I'm enjoying reading your TR...it's great!
I also checked out the link in your siggie and read the awesome story about you...Very, very cool!

Jan 31 there is over 150 of us invading Raleigh to watch the Thrashers. Come say hello if you are at the game.

I've been kinda busy but will finish up my TR later tonight. Stay tuned :surfweb:

Sorry y'all came up to Raleigh last night to see your beloved Thrashers get pucked! My deepest sympathy in your loss.... but in case y'all left early ....the CANES won!!! :wave2:

Congrats on your Canes beating the 29th team in the NHL...:thumbsup2

And the good thing is, although neither of our teams will be making the playoffs, we at least get a chance at getting the number one draft pick:cool1:

Congrats on your Canes beating the 29th team in the NHL...:thumbsup2

And the good thing is, although neither of our teams will be making the playoffs, we at least get a chance at getting the number one draft pick:cool1:

True...but tonight I have my DH and DD here screaming at the TV...both are cheering for Arizona...I have a headache already! :wave2:

Hi Andy! Finally had time to read the rest of your report - great job! Love the pictures! :beach:

I think we got your photomat - I had actually brought some and forgot to take them to Guest Services. But the last night there was a large envelope pushed under the door of the kids' room - with an autographed photomat and the same Mickey picture with the princesses. We thought it was a gift, but maybe it was supposed to go to your room? :confused3 oops!

Was it Black with silver signatures?

I have some more stuff to post but work is a bear right now. Maybe this weekend...

Very helpful tips. :thumbsup2 I noticed you guys have a very cute fish extender hanging there. Can you tell me where I get it? Thanks.

We are headed on our first Disney cruise in May and am very excited. We are a little nervous about using Flounders Nursery but it seems people have had good experience with it.

Awesome trip report! We are doing our cruise in August with a toddler...so I loved your tips.

A fellow southerner here (TN)...we have lots of fam in GA!

Very helpful tips. :thumbsup2 I noticed you guys have a very cute fish extender hanging there. Can you tell me where I get it? Thanks.

We are headed on our first Disney cruise in May and am very excited. We are a little nervous about using Flounders Nursery but it seems people have had good experience with it.

Most of the FE's are handmade. They are pretty easy to make and do not cost more than $10-$12. I bought my fabric at Walmart. It took about 2 hrs from start to finish. I also went to Michael's craft store and bought the appliques too.
myfe.jpg

You can also buy one off ebay for about $35...or just get creative and get some small tote bags from the dollar store and purchase the stickey appliques from the craft store and hang them with a ribbon. Enjoy your upcoming cruise. I wish I was going too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter