• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

I got a whooping $8.94 refund for the port taxes of the missed ports. I simply placed the refund onto our next cruise. Whoo Hoo! $9 nearer!

We got the same thing. We did however take the money we saved on shore excursions and upgraded to first class for the fight home.

We got the same thing. We did however take the money we saved on shore excursions and upgraded to first class for the fight home.

Nice. Unfortunately the only excursion that we had canceled was a cheap one. It was easy to drink that away!

Hi we can planning on doing this same cruise next Oct

But DS who will be 17 at the time is wondering will ther be many kids his own age on board and how was the vibe with just a small group
Thanks for any info

Hi we can planning on doing this same cruise next Oct

But DS who will be 17 at the time is wondering will ther be many kids his own age on board and how was the vibe with just a small group
Thanks for any info

There were around 300 kids on the cruise. I don't know how the age breakdown went, but I would imagine most were younger rather than teenagers, due to the recent start of school for most people.

We found that the longer time onboard gave us a chance to get to know other passengers as well as the the cast/crew members better than on a shorter one... plus the added wrinkle of going through some rough weather together!

We had such a good time at our table of eight that we all decided to take another cruise together in 2015.

Good luck planning your Panama Canal cruise. It is truly worth taking at least once!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter