WONDERous adventures on the Panama Canal - 4/23/17

Does anyone else's countdown clock feel like it is stuck? It seems it is never going to drop below 60 days! Oh well, guess that means there is still time to lose those last 5 pounds.

And that's why I am glad we still have 60 days to go. if only I just had 5lbs to lose...

Well, we spent dinner tonight discussing and revamping our plans for our pre-cruise stay... we just need to stop talking about it! But I'm pretty sure we're happy with this plan.

Well, we spent dinner tonight discussing and revamping our plans for our pre-cruise stay... we just need to stop talking about it! But I'm pretty sure we're happy with this plan.
Are you staying on property or at the Port? Since we are coming in on Saturday, we are staying at our favorite off property hotel.

Are you staying on property or at the Port? Since we are coming in on Saturday, we are staying at our favorite off property hotel.
If you are staying on property just remember, it is Star Wars Half Marathon week-end. The crowds will be heavier than usual and there will be traffic delays and detours.Also, ADR's seem harder to secure.

Just ordered T-shirt with cruise design (thank you so much for design). Make sure you check out Retailmenot.com for coupon codes. I got 30% off order today. I also ordered my "star Wars" tshirt for "May the 4th be with you".
Where did you get the shirts made at? What was the quality like?

We're at POFQ. We decided to abandon our 0730 tonga toast breakfast because we had those yummy beignets right there!!!

Where do I find the FB group?

Ahoy there! :sail: It's been awhile so just wanted to mention again (for anyone new and not on the fb group) the 2" dangling DIS-green plastic Mickey head for lanyards. The sign-up will close at the end of March so there is still a few more weeks for newcomers. Please PM with your [real] name if you would like one for your lanyard. This way I can identify you at the M&G where you will pick it up. If you've commented on the fb-group post, you don't have to PM here. Thanks everyone!

:thanks:

View attachment 220435
Where

To quote George Takei re your shirt: Oh my....
The way I look at it is I am saying I am a fan of Star Wars, I just like Trek better. Anyway been gon for a while. Just got home from a great birthday trip to Aulani. Had a lot of points to bank or use this year, so we figured let's go to Hawaii for a few days and enjoy. Great resort. Loved the slides and the lazy river. Anyway as far as entertainment, just incase it was not posted John Charles will be with us from it looks like Cartagena to Puerto Vallart. Also from Broadway Chuck Wagner will be with us the whole way. He played Beast in Toronto. He is very personable and nice. I believe he was on our 2015 WBPC. He sang my favorite song from Beauty.

Hey Alan, is Sharan's boyfriend Bernie Griffin going to be on board? You know she likes to stalk him so she and Dave can dance to their special song he plays her.

Also from Broadway Chuck Wagner will be with us the whole way. He played Beast in Toronto. He is very personable and nice. I believe he was on our 2015 WBPC. He sang my favorite song from Beauty.
I agree. Chuck Wagner's a great guy. Really enjoyed his performance and he was so nice around the ship as well.

Our cruise no longer appears on the disneycruise website. I assume that means its effectively sold out?

"Please Chart a Different Course

We don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, but there are no available cruises that match your request. Explore other selections for Dates, Destinations, Departs or Ships and we'll help find the cruise that's right for you."

I was pondering an upgrade. I guess that's off the table now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter