Wonder's EBPC 9/12/14 Who's Going With Us!

DW and I were on the EBTA to Barcelona. We have booked a B2B in January out of Miami which makes us Platinums for the Canal cruise. We met several couples who had already booked the PC cruise so we are looking forward to seeing friends again. We are booked in a 6A cabin 6146 becaus we like the verandas.

We hope to meet many new friends on this cruise.

Jim and Judy

Us too! Had a GREAT time on the EBTA in May! Gonna love this cruise - we'll be platinum before this cruise (yay!).

Just to let you know, this thread is closing and we've started a new thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3144990

Please come join us there as I am hoping IrishCowboy gets this thread closed shortly and linked to our new one!

and yet another booked on EBTA, think we'll be one of the few (if any!) Brit's on board. Waiting to book our airline tickets which will cost around the same as the whole cruise, if not more :(

Wow what great ideas!!! I would love to do a photo walk and maybe get some pointers.
Chocolate tasting sounds yummy!::yes::

DW and I did the Chocolate tasting on the EBTA and the combination of different chocolates and various wines and liquors was great.

Hello! Third time Disney Cruiser here. Our kids are grown (no grandchildren yet) so my dh (Ted) and I (Natalie) are doing the two week PC cruise departing on September 12, 2014. Our stateroom is 8508 ...our first deluxe ocean view with a veranda! My great grandfather helped build the Panama Canal so I've got more reasons to want to see it. I want to make a fish extender even though it's only the two of us. I was so jealous of all the fun everyone had with them on the Fantasy. I'm new to the forum and I'm so glad you all are here to share your experiences! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Looking forward to making new friends and having a blast! :cool1:

Hello! Third time Disney Cruiser here. Our kids are grown (no grandchildren yet) so my dh (Ted) and I (Natalie) are doing the two week PC cruise departing on September 12, 2014. Our stateroom is 8508 ...our first deluxe ocean view with a veranda! My great grandfather helped build the Panama Canal so I've got more reasons to want to see it. I want to make a fish extender even though it's only the two of us. I was so jealous of all the fun everyone had with them on the Fantasy. I'm new to the forum and I'm so glad you all are here to share your experiences! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Looking forward to making new friends and having a blast! :cool1:

Welcome CruisinDisneyStyle, Ted & Natalie. Just wanted to let you know we have changed over to a new thread. It is called - "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Look for it in the thread listing. It is the current thread for this cruise. And, again welcome, so glad ya'll are joining us.

Please may i be invited to the FB group? Im not able to find my way around here. Thanks so much. Debbie Furner. Denver Broncos picture is my main picture right now.

Please may i be invited to the FB group? Im not able to find my way around here. Thanks so much. Debbie Furner. Denver Broncos picture is my main picture right now.

Hi DebbieOBX , and welcome to the cruise. This thread was supposed to have been closed. A new thread was started and if you go over to the new thread on the first page is a bunch of information about the Fish Extender, and our facebook page, and all kinds of other stuff. The new thread is called "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Go on over there and check it out. And, again, welcome to the cruise!!!

I was invited to join this FB page but can't find it �� this will be my 5th cruise and the first time east bound through the Panama Canal. This will be my husbands first time and it is our 30th wedding anniversary gift to each other. Looking really forward to enjoying two weeks doing nothing but spending time with my Prince Charming ❤️❤️ Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new.

Hi Ladysuzann & DH, and welcome to the cruise. This thread was supposed to have been closed. We opened a new thread and the name of the new thread is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Go to the new thread to get caught up on all the goings on. On the first page is a ton of information about the FE, our facebook page and a bunch of other info you will find interesting. and, again welcome to the cruise!!!

Good Morning EBPC Cruisers; :coffee:
I was on a past cruise where we had a “Beer Exchange” and was “Wonder”ing [pun, yes ;-)] :lmao: if there would be any interest on this cruise.

How it works: surfweb:
1)You bring either as six pack/ of 12 pack of your home town’s beer/ and very special beer or just your favorite. What we do ask, please don’t bring a beer that we can get anywhere, or on the ship.
2)What you bring to the exchange [number of beers] is what you take with you
3)We will do it one beer at a time until all the beers are gone. Remember what you bring it what you take, only fare to all.
4)Time: was thinking 3:00 ~ 3:15 day of embarkation [right before the safety drill] or if this is a bad time, the next day is the 1st day at sea….11:00ish???
5)We will be the host for this, besides I will be a great time to meet people and to see old friends :wave2:

Any interest??? :)

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

HI everyone, I will be on the Panama Canal Cruise in September along with my husband Norm, my son Nathan and daughter in law Kristen. This is our fifth Disney cruise and we are super excited! I am in 6572, my son is right across the hall in 6581.

HI everyone, I will be on the Panama Canal Cruise in September along with my husband Norm, my son Nathan and daughter in law Kristen. This is our fifth Disney cruise and we are super excited! I am in 6572, my son is right across the hall in 6581.

Hi maryanned and family to the cruise. This thread has been changed to a new thread. It's name is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Go on over there and join in on all of the fun. My wife and I are right nest door to you, we are in 6576. HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!! So glad ya'll are joining us on this cruise. Again, find the new thread, "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014" and introduce yourself to everyone!!!

My husband and I will be on deck 6, standard inside. This will be our first Gold cruise, as well. We look forward to meeting lots of new friends and old characters! We will be dining with a couple we met on a DCL Mexican Riviera on The Wonder from 2012. We will be participating in The FE. Usually we just go willy-nilly and drop Disney Items in FE's, but this time we're legit! This is our sixth DCL Cruise, about our 20th cruise...We love Disney and will be going on Transatlantic next May, Hawaiian next September!:dance3::dance3::dance3:
My wife Donna and I, David, booked this 2/13/2013. We are GOLD now on this cruise!!!:cool1::cool1::banana::banana: Who all is going to join us on this cruise? We are in a cat 5B stateroom on deck 6. We have wanted to do a Panama Canal crossing cruise for a few years now. FINALLY, we are going to get to do one!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome All Fellow September 2014 East Bound Panama Canal Cruisers!!!
Below are some links for our cruise you might be interested in. CHECK THEM OUT!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is our itinerary for the September 2104 East Bound Panama Canal Cruise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47589243&postcount=55

Above is the link to the info about the FE for our group.
A confirmation email will be sent to each new signee within a week of you signing up for the FE Exchange.

"A FE is a fish extender. There is a little fish outside your stateroom door where stewards can put stuff like invitations, papers, etc. A fish extender is something you hang from that fish with one pocket for each person in your cabin. Then, everyone signed up for the fish extender exchange makes or buys small gifts for the other people on the FE group. Throughout the cruise, you deliver little presents to other guests and they deliver things to you. When you decide to start delivering your FE gifts is all up to you. It is a fun little thing to do and you will get some really special cruise souvenirs that other people have made. There are sometimes get togethers with the FE people and it can be a great way to make friends and meet these DIS personalities in person. Also, wandering the ship to see all the decorated doors and unique fish extenders is a great way to spend some spare time. Some people make really magnificent displays. Something we have never seen on other cruise lines and really enjoy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47963730&postcount=290

And, above is the info for the signup sheet for a group Palo Brunch.
A confirmation email will be sent to each new signee within a week of you signing up for the Palo Brunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BZzCszuvFAzk-cIDAYTVLACce_077h7RlxuaXOp7iW0/edit

Above is a link for a signup sheet for car pooling to the port from one of the Disneyland hotels & from one of the Disneyland area hotels the day of the cruise. It is for anyone staying at one of the Disneyland Hotels or a hotel nearby before the cruise and you need a ride the morning of the cruise to the port in San Diego.

Anyone joining us on this cruise who would like to join our private Facebook Group please PM Cayla, (Padalyn), this is by invitation only. Include your email address that is associated with you facebook account. Cayla will then send you an invitation so you may join the group.

A few of us on this cruise are in the "Golden Years" that you hear about. We're young at heart, though, and love Disney. While we were accompanied by our children and grandchildren on our first Disney cruises, we're flying solo this time around. I wonder how many more are in the same category as us. We'd love to be able to arrange to sit at a table with other "Golden Agers" when we set sail on the EBPC cruise. If you are interested just send a PM, (Private Messaage), to Karen, (kayaker35), and she will add you to the list, and before the cruise will make arrangements with DCL to seat all together. The list is also open to families, Karen will keep the list and pair you up with others sailing with families.

Below are some free graphics for everyone to use for magnets for your stateroom door, or for however you want to use them. (How about an iron-on for a T-shirt for the cruise???) Whatever you can think of. Be creative. Have some fun. Just right click on the design you like and select copy. Then paste it into a folder on your computer for your very own copy of the graphic. Select 1 or all 4, they are free for you to use however you want for the cruise.

East Bound Panama Canal Cruise 2014 - Graphic #1

East Bound Panama Canal Cruise 2014 - Graphic #2

East Bound Panama Canal Cruise 2014 - Graphic #3

East Bound Panama Canal Cruise 2014 - Graphic #4

Hello,
We just got back from the Panama Canal a week ago. It was so great that we booked this one as well. Cannot wait. This will be our 10th cruise. It's me my husband and 6 year old daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter