Wonder's Panama Canal Repo 2011 - AND WE'RE NOT BRINGING IT BACK!

I don't know, I got a post card from IC too. Just waiting to see if they do anything with it.

Steve and I are gold level and will be booking on the 21st.

We're also Gold level and will book on Monday (the 21st). Our biggest thing is I think we're shooting for a Cat 2 (3 adults and a toddler it would be easier). But Cat 1 and 2s are notoriously hard to get. Of course we've never tried on day of release before....
Pricing would be nice. We called the CC today and they have no idea still about pricing...

Absolutely 100% in! Since it's not during DH Josh's busy season, we're good to go! ...as long as we can get on.

I'm in! Me (Holly) and my son Tyler who will be 8 at cruise time. He'll be off school for 2 weeks over the holidays, then go back for 2 days, and be off again so we can fly down the day before......lucky kid! ;) I look at it as a very nice refreshing break from the stress and frustration almost 1/2 way through the year. :thumbsup2

He started packing tonight. :rotfl:

Wow it looks like we lost quite a few. Is this all that's still interested? :confused3

I think we might be shifting to the Vancouver - Los Angeles trip on the wonder instead. :goodvibes

We're out. The date doesn't work for us at all...too early in the year to use up 2 weeks of vacation (and we can't carry over from the previous year).

Rats!

K

We are out too........will be booking Alaska instead. Too early in the year for DH work and too close to our WBTA.

Hi all! My name is Linda and I'm fairly new to the boards and definitely new to cruising - but count me in as a hopeful for this cruise! :thumbsup2

It would be me (24 at time of sailing) and my boyfriend (also 24 at time of sailing)... and possibly a few friends. No kids, just big kids ourselves. :woohoo:

The dates fit perfect for us, but it's more a matter of pricing and ability to book.

Since we are completely new to cruising in general, and DCL specifically, we are pretty lost (no idea where to start! - but have tried to start by reading every single thread in the DCL forums, haha!)... so hopefully we'll see you on board. Hehehe. :goodvibes

My computer hates me. I dont know if it posted my reply or not. But, this is my dream cruise, just DH and me. If my TA cant get me on this one it's 2/19/11 Western. I'm saying every prayer I can but only time will tell. Cant wait til the 28th! Hope to see all of you

Well, I asked my TA to still try to get us on the PC cruise. We are only trying for Cat. 10s so I don't think they will be sold out. I just hope that the prices stay reasonable or we will have to cancel. I really hate not knowing the price before you book.:headache:

It will be my Hubby and I and our three boys. I will have to take the older two out of school but I think the experience will be worth it.

Hi all! My name is Linda and I'm fairly new to the boards and definitely new to cruising - but count me in as a hopeful for this cruise! :thumbsup2

It would be me (24 at time of sailing) and my boyfriend (also 24 at time of sailing)... and possibly a few friends. No kids, just big kids ourselves. :woohoo:

The dates fit perfect for us, but it's more a matter of pricing and ability to book.

Since we are completely new to cruising in general, and DCL specifically, we are pretty lost (no idea where to start! - but have tried to start by reading every single thread in the DCL forums, haha!)... so hopefully we'll see you on board. Hehehe. :goodvibes

Welcome to the DIS family! :hug: I would do two things if I were in your position. I would send a request right away to Dreams Unlimited and I would be on the phone and on the internet (wait, that makes it 3 things!) when they open the booking. If you can get in the first tier then you get a better price. Crazy booking these things. Then....Dreams Unlimited will send you a quote which you have a couple of days to accept if it is better than what you got on the phone/internet early first day or if what you already have booked is a better price then you can just decline DU offer and transfer what you have booked to them. You still get their onboard credit either way, along with their amazing service and you get the best price you can hope to get.

Hope that made sense.

As for us, we have decided we want to wait and sail on the new ship. :dance3: The PC cruise was amazing but for the money I think we want to do something new.

Welcome! This is the perfect place for you to start! I said earlier that I really don't believe there will be the quick sell-out that the other PC cruises have had simply because of the Alaska and new ships happenings. I think you'll be able to get on.

Also, as lbgraves, Lisa stated on another thread, using 2 or 3 ways to book could result in higher tier prices than necessary for everyone else. I would definitely use a good "Disney" TA (someone who realizes the importance of being quick if necessary), OR book online OR book by telephone. Doing all 3 does cause prices to increase.

Good luck and we'll see you onboard!:thumbsup2

Anyone else feel like DCL has us playing the waiting game for the whole month of Sept. First we waited for the announcement on 9/11 :surfweb:, now we're waiting for category changes and pricing, then it will be booking.:rolleyes1. When do we get our life back. :upsidedow

I'm just putting my faith in DU. If I get it, it was meant to be. If not, I'll sail the Magic Western itinerary. One day at a time and roll with the punches, or should I say waves?

We are definitly in :cool1:

We are doing the Baltic in July so had hoped this date would be later but we like the port changes and friends that are going from previous PC cruise !

Our TA has deposit still from DCL we switched so she'll get us in and I am not worried as I see alot of people are switching to Alaska and the dates arent working out. The nice thing is it will be a little bit cooler going through the canal ( which we'll be doing on our 19th wedding anniversary).

:love:

We are definitly in :cool1:

We are doing the Baltic in July so had hoped this date would be later but we like the port changes and friends that are going from previous PC cruise !

Our TA has deposit still from DCL we switched so she'll get us in and I am not worried as I see alot of people are switching to Alaska and the dates arent working out. The nice thing is it will be a little bit cooler going through the canal ( which we'll be doing on our 19th wedding anniversary).

:love:

Hi Heather! I'm running into you everywhere! ;)

476 more days I think!!!! :cloud9:

As for us, we have decided we want to wait and sail on the new ship. :dance3: The PC cruise was amazing but for the money I think we want to do something new.

Hi MrsMork

Yes PC cruise was amazing and we were glad that we went last year as it was awesome... Ian don't want to do it again as he like something different but I would like to hear about new ship too...:thumbsup2

I will never forget about PC cruise as I put lot of photos in my lobby(hall)... My friend said wow, it look like museum :laughing:

Oh well for new booking for next PC I wish you all the best and I am sure you will have a fabulous times...:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter