WOO-HOO!! Raiders go to SuperBowl!!!

Congrats to the Raiders, but watch out....Chuckie and his boys are on their way!!!!

GO BUCS! BEAT THE RAIDERS!

i finally have a team worth routing for in the sb! go raiders!

Get the raider outta my city!! I hope they lose, that would be nice! We don't need Raider fans in San Diego! Go Bucs!!!

I have never used the :rolleyes: before but... SDAngel... :rolleyes:;)
Thanks for the welcome!;) :)
The Raider's are comin', The Raider Nation will be soon upon the city hosting the Superbowl.. Should be fun! Definitely will be interesting!!!! The Bucs and Gruden will be a mighty force to reckon with on Superbowl Sunday.

Bucs Vs Raiders... ..... Alrighty then!

Btw.. gotta love Gruden AKA Chuckie.. he speaks of his connection to the Raider players with such warmth...which I find very nice...

I am bias, I don't car what team wins, my PATS didn't do it this yr. but remeber, they were super bowl champs last year and they bowed out to give another team the chance. :D

:D The Raiders are going ALL THE WAY!! Can't wait to see them win next week even though the Bucs are my second favorite team. GO RAIDERS!!

Since the Jets didn't do it, we're rooting for the Raiders! DH has been a Raiders fan forever!

GO RAIDERS!

I think the TB BUCS will win - they have the psychological advantage - with Chuckie(Jon Gruden) being their ex-coach he must know little things about the key players to get inside their heads! Although I need to state that I am a PATS FAN - I will be cheering for the TB Bucs.

Can you hear me yellin' this??........

RAIDERS!! :bounce:
RAIDERS!! :bounce:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Whose your DADDY now Titans???!!!!!!?????:cool:
Beware Bucs..................;)

I have to put my two cents in here...........

GO RAIDERS!!! and GO JERRY RICE!!!!

I do like Jon Gruden, but I have to say I like Jerry so much more!!!:D

I told ya'll they'd do it....

GO SILVER AND BLACK!!!

And we get to look at John Gruden.... how much better can it get???

The Autumn Wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea
With a rollicking song he sweeps along
swaggering boisterously

His face is weather beaten
He wears a hooded sash
With his silver hat about his head
And a bristly black moustache

He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold

The Autumn wind is a Raider
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won

GO BEARS.... oopsI mean GO FALCONS...oops again I mean GO RAIDERS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter