**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day **

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
1.gif

I can't believe that it's only 6 months since my last Christmas thread closed. Once again, this year is flying by ~ and that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again. I know that a few of you have started Christmas shopping (I've only got my Secret Santa pressie from my last trip to WDW).

What are the big 'must haves' this year. I haven't got a clue what my girls will be after this year, at 16 & 14 they'll probably want the dosh.

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you bonkers and remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'll be wanting to shop for suntan lotion :rotfl:

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very ...

5.gif

Santa Mandy
8.gif
8.gif

p.s. also here's my ticker till I put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

i cant believe its almost july, let alone 6 months til xmas, where on earth did the year go??? :rotfl: for your xmas countdown!

13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

I was only reviewing the contents of my Christmas prezzie cupboard yesterday! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to adding to it over the coming months...

Actually I'm a little upset that I'll be in Spain and will miss QVCs "Xmas in July" extravaganza...

16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

Oh Mandy :hug:

Don't know where the year is going :lmao:

Just think in about 9 weeks the Xmas stuff will be back in the shops!! Where has the year gone? :confused3

....Hold the Phone, there's More! :rotfl:

Remember last Christmas where I posted a Link everyday for you all? Well, whilst it wasn't as big as I thought it could be, I've Still got the Links and so will be occasionally Posting a Link for you all to Enjoy. That way it won't all be about a Man's Least Favorite Topic.. Shopping.. :rotfl:

Here is my Example.. You can tell I'm still in a Doctor Who Mood.. :lmao: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/games/graske/geoip/host.shtml

Enjoy. :thumbsup2

Signing Off, Mandy's Little Helper.
19.gif

That was my first thought this morning Mandy and then I thought of you.

Also I'm over halfway to my next birthday!!!! Nearer to 47 than 46!

WOOOHOOO!! This time in 6 months I will be on the plane to WDW!!! YAY!!

I work for a large card shop so christmas cards and gifts will be turning up any day now and going out on the shop floor around the last week of August. nickyprincess:

better search through the cd's for the christmas ones.:yay: :yay: :yay:
Ho Ho Ho :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
Never been wishes happy christmas so early but i love it, makes me smile
Jingle bells
jingle bells
jingle all the way
you all know the rest :lmao:

Mandy Merry Chritmas, I will look forward to your posts this year, the nearer it gets, the nearer it is to me getting on the plane !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter