Woohoo!! SSR - 4/08 just booked!!

KevGuy

DVC Member SSR
This morning I just booked our DVC trip for April '08 during school vacation!!! We are excited too despite it being so far away lol. It will be our second visit overall to Disney and our first "coming home" to SSR our new home resort. We put in for a 1 bedroom for the 4 of us in the Congress Park section with a beautiful view of DTD. From what I've seen it seems to be the best area for a view while relatively quiet. It may be a 10 minute walk to the springs pool and the main area, but who cares, it can't be further than the walk to the main area at All Star Movies from the Herbie Lovebug buildings we stayed at on our last trip. Again we are owners now lol, we could care less. I can't wait to go!! Next up book the flights (we got 4 free RT flights on AirTran for taking a later flight voluntarily last trip so we go next time for free, cost us over $2k originally so it was like we hit the lottery lol), then food/tix/ME. We're probably going to purchase annual passes too, it's like $30 more than what we would pay for 7-8 days worth of regular tickets. How do you ge the AP's someone said that you can only pick them up at Disney? Is that true? Also, is the DDE card expensive to get as well? I was thinking I should just buy one for myself since we can all get the discount then. I realize I would have to be at every trip for that, but we go on vacations as a family together only anyway so it really don't matter. Thanks for your responses.:cool1:

You can order the AP voucher over the phone with MS OR on the member website. You can then activate it at any Guest Services at the parks or DTD.

The DDE is now $65 I believe. If you seach, you can get the number. I will have to look for it. If you order it before you go you can have it mailed to you OR pick it up at EPCOT Guest Services.

Now I am off to call MS...if they are still open...you reminded me it is my 11 month window today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter