Wordle- Who is playing?

I decided to make my own strategy and it's practically TOO good as I haven't lost yet after 15 attempts. I also tried another one that's the same idea but you can play it over and over (it's free) and I'm 20 for 20 on that one.

If anyone wants to know my strategy, let me know

A friend of mine posted something this morning that gave me a bit of a spoiler, so I was clued into one aspect of today that helped.
I think I got the same spoiler from a friend. I don't think I would have gotten it without the spoiler because I didn't think there would be words with "the spoiler." I guess that was a self-imposed rule though, so now I know.

I told myself that the correct answers wouldn't have any repeated letters, but apparently they can.

Last edited:
I think I got the same spoiler from a friend. I don't think I would have gotten it without the spoiler because I didn't think there would be words with "the spoiler." I guess that was a self-imposed rule though, so now I know.

Correct answers can have more than one of the same letter.

I have to remind myself of that sometimes, too.

I am ridiculously stuck on todays! The other days I’ve gotten it in 4 tries or less. I don’t even know how the letters left can make a word. I keep trying different combos, and it just shakes and says it’s not in the word bank. Argh!

I am ridiculously stuck on todays! The other days I’ve gotten it in 4 tries or less. I don’t even know how the letters left can make a word. I keep trying different combos, and it just shakes and says it’s not in the word bank. Argh!

Click on the spoiler above. (It's not the answer, or even a clue to the specific word, but a clarification of a rule you might not know.)

Yes, I’ve been trying that with the vowel and with the final letter, but with the letters I have left, I can’t see how it could form a word. I’m so confused!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter