World of Color FP using Maxpass?

Morgan063006

Mouseketeer
sorry I tried searching this but couldn’t find anything that spelled it out. Can you pull a WOC FP using Maxpass? We added MP today at DL and I didn’t see an option so I’m thinking no but wanted to be sure as that will help decide our day. Also, if we can’t pull from MP, can we send a runner from DL to DCA to pull WOC FP after all tickets were scanned in to DL? Or do we all need to be scanned into DCA in order to get WOC FP?

YOU can’t pull shoes with a mp.

As long as all the tickets are scanned into one of the parks you can send a runner.

Thanks! This helps a lot, we won’t buy MP for today then. We have makeovers at BBB and lunch at Ariel’s and today isn’t a super ride heavy day so I’ll just get MP on one ticket for Photopass and send a runner for WOC. Or maybe just start at CA since everyone is still asleep and it looks like we are missing our early entry to DL anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter