World Showcase construction?

Grotto

Mouseketeer
Was at Epcot on Saturday and I noticed a wall was up in front of the entire open space between Morocco and France. Is anything significant going on in this area?

As of yesterday they were re-sodding the grass behind the walls. No construction or excavation is going on what so ever. The rear door of the construction wall was accidently left open this past Sunday so I was able to see what was going on. Because the area closed off is very large, I was hoping that they might have gotten a head start on a new pavillion. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Just returned from WDW tonight (Monday). I was told that the walled-off area beside the France pavillion was used for the Food and Wine Festival and that they are still in the process of getting it back in its original condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter