Worst part of trip not closed headliners but mean people!

Since this is more a discussion on rude people, and not really a discussion on planning for a Disneyland visit, I'm going to move this to the DL CB.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that Disney allows line cutting and will not be doing anything to stop it. First, I would not expect a CM to confront a guest, because who knows what that could lead to, except possibly a bad situation for the CM and the other guests. But also, what are they going to do, call over their security guards? Has anyone gotten a look at their age and/or physical condition lately? They'd get bowled right over and everyone else in line would be delayed even longer.

That's surprising to me because I'm pretty sure it would get someone kicked out of the Orlando parks.

I know there are a lot of people that get in their own lines. :). I figure for the 3-5 extra minutes it takes to serve these line huggers I can let it go. I have to add that I do say something along the lines of I know you have been waiting for some time. I am sorry you did not notice the end of the line was back over there **points to line behind me***** but go ahead and cut in right here. Now if it is a single adult--nope my feet hurt just as bad as yours- The end of the line is waaaaaayyyy back there. Just thought next time I will say "please give me your money and I will buy your item". I wonder if they would really fall for that. I would never cut in a line-- if I accidently did not see the end of a line so got in wrong line I would be so embarrassed.

scarlet_ibis said:
That's surprising to me because I'm pretty sure it would get someone kicked out of the Orlando parks.

Would it? I haven't been, so I have no idea. D they handle things that differently ay WDW? I know the reason they allow it at DL is because they don't want scenes and yelling ruining people's magic in the parks. It is also why they don't have security tags that beep (just the ink that bleeds when you try to take it off) when you leave the store. The hope seems to be that people will act right anyway (which they don't) or that things can be handled quietly. Does WDW have a different approach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter