Worth the Money?

disneydoc

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever thought of or actually booked a room for a busy day at the parks just to get the Express access benefit. For a entertainment rate of around $129 it might make sense. It would be cheaper than booking a VIP tour for your party. We will be WDW but planning on visiting IOA/US on President's day before heading home late that evening. We could use the room for clothes changes and a midday break but would not be spending the night. It might be a silly idea but the thought has crossed my mind. Any ideas?

My nephew did just that over the Thanksgiving holiday. They had a condo down the road at SeaWorld. They spent most of their time at WDW, but wanted were SOOOOOO glad they did. No lines, a place to change clothes and go relax. Your idea is a good one.

We're doing this also during President's Week. We actually will stay at the HRH because of the fotl features, but have a 3 bedroom condo rented for the same time, but just won't sleep in it that night. Did you check rates for the night prior to departure and maybe you can enjoy HRH also. It's really a great place.:jester:

I did it last year for the Memorial Day week and I'm doing it this year for Spring Break.

In a word, YES! I made the mistake of being there New Year's week WITHOUT the magic key and it was a nightmare. Once you've toured USF/IOA with it, you'll never want to be without it again.

BTW, I did the VIP Tour PRE-onsite, and it was worth every time. There is nothing like having 5 hours of VIP treatment and true FOTL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter