Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

Originally posted by mtblujeans
I have 1 of those Shrek 2 glow-in-the-dark watches that came in the General Mills cereal boxes to give away. It is still sealed ~ never been opened. It is the red Dragon one.

Update: This one is gone

I got this today :teeth:

I know you all are looking for homes for some small stuff from your homes, but have you ever tried FreeCycle
You can go to the site and browse around in your state/town & if you'd like you can register on the site and get stuff or give stuff away....especially big stuff. Just thought I'd share..I love going to my local freecycle site!
I'm getting a new computer desk and file cabinet that someone else doesn't want!:teeth:

I forgot all about that site! Thanks!! That link is great for the big stuff to have someone come and pick up. I think I'll check it out and see what is going on in my area....

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
I know you all are looking for homes for some small stuff from your homes, but have you ever tried FreeCycle

I just joined for my town... this is COOL! Now, what can I get rid of? :hyper:

I have a Staples coupon for FREE SanDisk 128 MB memory card with the purchase of any Kodak digital camera of $200 or more. The coupon is good in store, online at Staples.com, or thru catalog and expires on 12/31/04. PM me; I can either send you the coupon or PM you the coupon numbers.

I guess they found somewhere else to give away their stuff, lol

I think I have some more vhs tapes--am cleaning out the toys and storage area over the next week or so. Will post as soon as I can.

:sunny:

when I get back from Disneyland I will putting out a big list of cow stuff . That is right COW STUFF LOL.
I made my Cow kitchen into a Mickey Kitchen a couple of years ago and I have about 3 big boxs of good stuff.
I know for sure I have this great Cow pitcher from Nieman Marcus . Someone needs to enjoy it !

OK, now.....I have 2 sets of earplanes children's size ear plugs. You can have 1 or both. First one to PM me.....

Update: These have been claimed
Hi Susan, I received these today, I'll let you know how they worked after our trip. Thanks!! :wave2:

I have a cheapy pair of Chadwicks dangle earrings (never worn of course!) If anyone would like them send me a pm.

Originally posted by WeluvDisney2
Hi Susan, I received these today, I'll let you know how they worked after our trip. Thanks!! :wave2:
OK, yes, please let me know if they helped! Have a good trip! :sunny:

Ooooh, I have a pitcher collection. I'll have to watch for you to list the cow pitcher. ;)

I'm needing to go through some things to see if I have anything worth offering.

If anyone has any mason jars (pint or quart) with lids and/or empty large metal coffee cans w/ lids you don't want - please let me know.

I've got 2 paper "Clifford The Big Red Dog" growth charts. They go up to 47" in (child) height. PM me if you are interested in one or both..... :teeth:

Update: These have been claimed

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
I have 2 of those Kellogs Kash things that you save to get stuff from WDW.....

I have a whole 11 of the Kelloggs Kash, now. How long do you think it will take me to get together an amount I can do anything with?? :rolleyes:

I have a whole 11 of the Kelloggs Kash, now. How long do you think it will take me to get together an amount I can do anything with?? :rolleyes:

Depends on how much Kelloggs cereal you buy. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter