Would it be OK?

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
If I wrote and posted trip reports from my first visit to WDW last September.

I just wanted to write them for myself really (as a reminder of our first fantabulous holiday to Orlando) but would like to share them, if anyone would even be that interested.

Please post!
We can't get enough trip reports.
28 days and counting this helps us pass the time until we leave.

Love reading trip reports so please share yours!

Love any trippies! (in times of trippie famine I have worked back through most of 2004 :guilty: )

MazdaUK said:
Love any trippies! (in times of trippie famine I have worked back through most of 2004 :guilty: )

:rotfl: haha i thought i was the only saddo to do that :rotfl: :rotfl:
i love reading peoples trippies it makes me all nostalgic

Glad it's not just me who works back through the years :rotfl:

I will work out how to post piccies and get started then. Days 1, 2 and 3 are complete so, as soon as I have the techie stuff sussed, they'll be available for your reading.

looking forward to reading your report

Some day i will do one too

please post your reports ..

reading all about peoples trips brings the magic home

cheers the noo

harryc

PLease, please post them, theres always something even more special about somebodys first trip, when they finally realise what all the fuss is about , and the main street feeling hits, and the castle....
oh, my god I'm nearly crying!

New trippies always welcome...now if only I could actually finish mine :confused3 . So yes please, write away,

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter