would like to share a ride to & from DCL

tinker1bell

<font color=teal>I'll never grow old<br><font colo
My BFF and I are arriving two days before the Mouse Fest Cruise and are staying at All Star Movies. We want to leave very early on Sunday Dec 7 to get to the Wonder early instead of waiting for the Cruise Bus. We also want to take a private car back to Pop after the cruise. We would make sure to have a stop each way.

Anyone interested in sharing a ride????

My BFF and I are arriving two days before the Mouse Fest Cruise and are staying at All Star Movies. We want to leave very early on Sunday Dec 7 to get to the Wonder early instead of waiting for the Cruise Bus. We also want to take a private car back to Pop after the cruise. We would make sure to have a stop each way.

Anyone interested in sharing a ride????

I would be very happy to give you two a ride to and from WDW to DCL and back as early as you would like to go and to make any stops to stores if you need to.

Ray :)

I would be very happy to give you two a ride to and from WDW to DCL and back as early as you would like to go and to make any stops to stores if you need to.

Ray :)

Ray, again I must say you are such a sweetie to help Stephanie and I. We must be sure to PM our cell numbers so we can communicate with each other closer to the day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter