Would you do this

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
or am I crazy to even think about it.

I have a package booked at WDW (Coronado SPrings) its just a 5 nite pkg and it is already paid for and non cancellable. Well we have Universal APS and I want to book one nite at HRH. I want to book a Saturday and arrive early am pick up room keys and hit the parks. Depending on how much we do we would just hang around Sat nite and go back to CSR on Sunday. We leave back for home on monday. Or I could book HRH for sun and leave right from there on Mon for the airport. I will either have to get a t/c or use Mears. Do you think its a waste of money? or too much moving around? We will be staying at PBH in November so I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Laura

Are you saying you'd be paying for 2 hotel rooms on one of these nights? If that's the case - I wouldn't do it - but I'm a cheapskate! If you do, I would definitely plan on staying Sunday night so that you don't have to move two times!

Will the same people be going this trip as in November - if so I would just skip US/IOA this trip. There is so much to do at WDW, I would have a hard time double booking a night so I could visit US/IOA. Another alternative is to just get down there and see how your trip is going - chances are if you have a burning desire to skip over to Universal the HRH, PBH or RPR would have one room for one night - even if it is the high season.

We were at WDW for 10 days in October and I was fully planning to visit IOA one day. Much to my surprise we were so busy and tired that we didn't want the aggravation of transferring to another park - even for one day. That is why we booked a separate US/IOA - HRH trip for June!

Soooo much to do, sooooo little time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter