Would you let niece's boyfriend come with you? (long)

Thanks for the update. It sounds like your DN has a good head on her shoulders! I think the rental situation is a good way to handle this though. Hope you all have a GREAT time! :cool1:

Thanks for keeping us all posted :)
Sounds like you came to a good compromise that should work well for everyone.
Good luck!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Although it goes aginst many of the other posts, only you know your family best. I have to say it's refreshing to know that dn was surprised you'd question the sleeping arrangements. From teh advice you were given rpeviously, that's obviously a rarity these days. Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you everyone for your support. And yes, my DN is very close to our family. She is a good girl and would never do anything to hurt us, or especially her grandma.

I am sure we will have a good time, and will let you know how it goes when we return. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sorry but without knowing him and all I would say NO. My wifes parents took me to Disney with them but we had been dating a year and had a child by then but honestly no I wouldn't agree to it.

I think your family has come up with a great solution!
And I think it will be a fun time for all.

Your niece's bf will have fun sharing Disney with the little ones so he can see it through their eyes.

You will have piece of mind as to the sleeping arrangements and 'space' issues.
Since it is his reservation and his responsibility should he cancel, few money worries.

Sounds like a good deal all around.

Now, the important question! Can I come? :rotfl:

disneyeveryyear said:
Haven't been deliberately holding back on information, but rather, discussing with my DH and my mom.......
Thank you for the closure on this. Have a wonderful vacation, sounds like you came up with a great plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter