woven paper baskets

twingle3

Mouseketeer
does anyone have instructions for a woven basket? i am wanting to make themed ones for my boys' kindergarten class and can't figure out how to weave the cardstock and then make it look like a little basket. if anyone has any ideas or even other ideas for treat bags etc that would be very helpful. thanks in advance

cut paper into strips that are about 1 inch thick. Line up some of the strips leaving space in between them. Put a long peice of tape over the ends to hold them in place. Lift up every other strip and put down a different color strip going the other way. Put the strips down, then pick up the opposite strips and place another strip the opposite way. I have no idea if any of this makes any sense, but I don't know how to explain it better, sorry. When you are done weaving, gather all of the ends of the strips of one side and stapple them all together, do this to the other 3 sides. Then use more paper to make 2 handles that criss-cross each other. This is so hard to explain, so I would suggest that you sit down with a bunch of paper and experiment until you find something that works. Good Luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter