Wow! A lot to catch up on!!

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Wow! My big event is over at school....frew!!

I finally can breath and I was hoping to catch up you guys are insanely busy!! I am loving the idea of the blogs....I have not caught them yet but that is next on my list.

So is Will in Ursulasshadow cistene yet? ;)

Anyway I missed you guys so much, it's amazing how much I want my Dis "vitual" friends! :hug:

:laundy: after I check out the blogs I have to go and do :laundy:

Wow! My big event is over at school....frew!!

I finally can breath and I was hoping to catch up you guys are insanely busy!! I am loving the idea of the blogs....I have not caught them yet but that is next on my list.

So is Will in Ursulasshadow cistene yet? ;)

Anyway I missed you guys so much, it's amazing how much I want my Dis "vitual" friends! :hug:

:laundy: after I check out the blogs I have to go and do :laundy:

Glad to see you are back. We just had our school carnival at school, and I was in charge. So glad that is done. I've got a reputation at our school for being the person who won't tell anyone no.

Laundry day across the world. That is next for me after lunch.

Hey mommyceratops! Glad to see you around. We hope you can stick around for a while. The more the merrier. :)

apparently the Aliens were not that fond oh mommyceratops and decided to return her after the abduction. Welcome back.

MommyC! You're home!

There was a Will sighting yesterday, but alas! he eluded my carefully-laid web again.

Hey Kim!:yay:

Welcome back to the real world. :woohoo: You have tonight to catch up. :surfweb: We except to see you jumping back in the fray tomorrow morning.

Ahhh! When your feeling down leave it to the Dis to cheer you up! :lovestruc

Thanks! Yes, I have the volunteeritis and can't stand not to see something done....or say "yes" I did get a part time job out of it so it wasn't all that bad. I did 80 hours work a week and got paid for a 20 of it :confused3 Plus mommy duty :scared1: where did the month go?

But the aliens returned me and I am ready to sign up on Will watch....A blog and Pete at the Contemporay!! I really did get abducted! :wizard:

Okay MommyC -- Take your coat off and stay awhile this time! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: Coat!! I am in my jammies....Oh I missed the Dis. :lovestruc I feel like I am home again....sitting with my boys at the table....they are playing next to me listening to the podcast....

My son who loves the podsquad says "oh I missed my famous friends!" :rotfl:

Hi MommyC!!

Glad to see you posting! I don't get here much, so it's good to see you! Have a super day!!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter