wow- a rapid response to a query.....

tttessa

DIS Veteran
:thumbsup2WOW--- I emailed using the little box on the contact us page for Universal Orlando and just got a phone call back which solved my problem!!! Used to dealing with travel agents where their problems become your problems not the other way round....

I was impressed.... got put through to Reservations at RPR - My dd has allergies, so I asked for "not near pet-rooms" to be put on our reservation, she not only put that on there, but also asked if we would like the room to be "feather free" as they do use some feather bedding. I really didn't expect a phone call from the States, the lady was lovely and lively and funny too - "You tell her she won't be allergic to Scooby Doo - he doesn't have any dander!", made me feel like I want to be there RIGHT NOW>>>>>

Thanks for posting a positive story! Sometimes people forget to do that!

That’s great you got such a quick response. My family and I plan to visit spring break 2011. Which for us is usually the third week in March. We don't have alergies - and we have a dog - and we love him but - I don’t really want to be in a pet friendly room. I’m going to make my request when my trip gets closer. It’s nice to know that you can get a quick response from them. It will be our first time staying on property. I wish it was this year
<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Have a great trip!!!!<O:p</O:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter