Wow! At HRH Club Level now

scoobydooby

DIS Veteran
and it is gorgeous!!!! Anyone thinking of staying here I really cannot recommend this lovely hotel enough and we are finding Club Level worth every penny. We are on our third day out of five and I shall be sorry to leave! The room is big and even with two opposite sex teenagers we are coping. Loads of storage space and two comfy chairs and a large two person desk space. Club breakfast is more than sufficient, evening cookies and cakes yummy and the late afternoon snacks have been enough for me to make a meal of (I'm not greedy though). We have not seen the lunchtime snacks so can't comment on those. If anyone can tell me how to post photos directly off my i phone I have some pictures. Only negative is the pool. It's very shallow. However, as it has barely stopped raining for three days it's not such a big deal! Oh, the gym is great too. Very modern and well equipped. My son has also loaned a gorgeous guitar. Credit card hold of 1k required but no actual forever cost. We will be back. Big thumbs up for the HRH :)

Only negative is the pool. It's very shallow.

Yep!

It's a sitting pool, not a swimming pool. The only deep part is the part under the slide (which DS said was quite good).

You can pool hop, though. Jump over to Portofino; they have 3 lovely pools. I recommend the Villas pool, personally.

As long as there's no lightning (in which case the pools would be closed anyway), it's fun to swim in the rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter