Wow - I blew through a lot of time...

I am very impressed. I don't even know what some of the things you did mean? :confused3
Looks great, Penny

That looks great!!! If you ever make a Minnie let me know my DSIL is having a girl (third try) in May and I would live to make her something.

TravelinGal said:
I got an idea and went crazy working on it...

I want to make a first trip to WDW shirt for my DS - so I was looking for baby Mickey stuff - couldn't find anything I liked (most was WAY too small) but I did find a coloring page with baby Mickey that I thought I could work with...

BWbabymickey.gif

So, I "painted" him. He was cute... but the lines were really uneven... so I started redrawing the lines pixel by pixel... Then I didn't like the way his arm was positioned... More work moving one arm and creating a second arm... Then I got the crazy idea to try and see if I could make him look a bit more 3D... Phew...Lots of bevels and gaussian blurs for that one...

Here is my final baby Mickey - was he worth all that time??

This is just a large thumbnail size - he's actually about 5 inches tall

3DdisneybabySM.jpg

Awesome!

You did a great job, looks wonderful!

That is so incredibly cute! Another designer joins our ranks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter