Wow... just WOW! (Updated with Pictures at the End)

Awwww!!! Disney Princesses ROCK!!! How special for your little girl. Even my dd's heart would have melted with all that special attention from the princesses! (She claims she's a Tomboy and doesn't like them anymore. LOL Yeah!) xo Linda

OMG - you just HAVE to post a picture of her flying the carpets with Jasmine..

That sounds so absolutely sweet!

J

This is exactly why I :love: Disney! What a magical time for your daughter and the whole family.

I've been meaning to update this post with pictures for awhile. If you have been waiting for them... I'm sorry it's taken so long. Took awhile to get back into the swing of things after our little escape to WDW.
Here you go... hope you enjoy them!

38-low.jpg

36-low.jpg

35-low.jpg

Thanks for all of the comments!
~Meg

Aww what sweet pictures. Your DD is adorable! How cute is Jasmine too she looked like she was hamming it up. I love the princesses they are so fun. :)

What wonderful surprises!!! I loved seeing the pics too.........what a special trip!

Oh my gosh you added the pictures... TOO cute for words.

Now I want to have children after all.:scared1:

My eyes just teared up too. Stories like that make Disney my favorite place in the world. What a magical dream trip for your child. Thank you for making me smile [and cry too LOL].

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter