WOW...KimRaye just made me figure out my expenses for DISCon....

Aaaahhh yes.

We are here trying to talk about how to save money at DISCON and all you guys can talk about is:

FOOD

FOOD

FOOD

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:crazy:

As the Taco Bell dog might say "I think I need a bigger car".
<embed src=http://www.eventsounds.com/wav/tacobell.wav hidden="true"></embed>

Taco Bell Mini-Meet. Got that Ray. Perhaps I'll just make a run to the border and get a few hundred tacos to go and we can eat in somebody's room.

Maybe at Dayna's during the slumber party?:p :p :p

(nice sound effect added!, Thanks!)

Well last I heard Dayna was camping out on the boardwalk....we could just have a big old campfire fest with Taco Bell, KK's and whatever else we can find ;) :D

Wooooooo....Original Kentucky Fried Chicken. I love that. But I don't like the thighs or legs, I like the big breasts...oh...oh...where's that back button

I couldn't help myself. I am feeling naughty today.

Will those go with the Big Dogs and
To keep it on topic - - how much will it cost?

:) :p :) :p :)

Now you all be nice!

Oh, Towncrier you made my day. I only drink pepsi-----sorry WDW but I hate Coke......We will be arriving late the 2nd...would love to catch a ride to crossroads for a pepsi purchase. I'd certainly pay for your time ...but any way I'm just so thrilled I won't have to lug a case af pepsi around the airport. And for Mr. Ray....I'd love to be able to send an e-mail home ...just to check-in. Oh boy am I getting excited. The planning is so much fun....Thanks again PattyN :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Yes, indeedy Ms. Patty. You can send as many e-mails as you want, or post on the DIS as much as you want to.

And yes, I shall have many Big Dogs, but only three of the hysterical kind. One baseball, one basketball and one golfball...lol.

I can't wait to see everyone.

RaySharpton

:rolleyes: If you read Ray's last post quickly, it looks like goofball! Which makes perfect sense, especially with this group!:p :p :p

I will have a car and I will eat bologna and cheese all week if I have to as long as I am at WDW!! ROFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter