Wow! Knock me over it's up!

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
I LOVE YOU PETER!!!!! Now I can finish my work? Oh wait I have to get off the boards to finish.

Unless this is April Fools?!

Get OUT! Awesome! Now I can get it all ready for my run tomorrow morning! :thumbsup2

This is one time it pays to have insomnia!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: 5 Day Park Hopper!!!!!!! Cool!!!!!! :woohoo:

Good number picking!

What's this??? Another cruise to be given away!!! Hot Dog!

What a great way to wake up.. Can't believe I am actually looking forward to my commute today....

I was excited too that it was up then as Pete was talking about Oscar's hunt at Universal the thing went silent and I can't get it to play anymore.... :confused3 I'm thinking this is one cruel April fools joke!

Nice prize!!!!

Thanks!! I am so excited!! My DS woke up and he remembered and asked me

"Pete got my podcast up?!" :worship: "whats in my envelope" he was very excited when I told him. Now I just got to go save my money for the trip. :scared1:

Thanks guys! Your prizes are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

I so read the title of this thread the wrong way !!

Knock me up - its over :scared1: Thought we had our first DIS Unplugged baby :lmao:

Hey, IWISHFOR DISNEY... I'm a First Stater too! Delaware is too far from WDW!

Yes wayyyy to far. We were supposed to move to Melbourne but couldnt sell our house and my husband lost the job in FL. Bummer. We are stuck here for a while it seems.

Yes wayyyy to far. We were supposed to move to Melbourne but couldnt sell our house and my husband lost the job in FL. Bummer. We are stuck here for a while it seems.

Too bad about your dh. Here is some pixie dust for youpixiedust:. Well at least the weather is getting better. OMG, our son is named Ethan too! Where abouts are you? We are near Delaware City.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter