Wow! Prices for late June! Sound usual?

Does anyone know what time Southwest usually puts out the new flights? I think they come out for my dates this week so I need to plan my morning!! :goodvibes

I just saw your question about Southwest -- you can actually call them at 1-800-IFLYSWA (I think that's the number -- says on their website) and they'll tell you the exact date they'll put their dates out!

Southwest released flights for June 6 through early August yesterday. Then if you look at their website and under flight and then flight schedules, it will give you the next release date (which is Feb as of right now).

Southwest released flights for June 6 through early August yesterday. Then if you look at their website and under flight and then flight schedules, it will give you the next release date (which is Feb as of right now).

Great! I will know where to look next time. I happened to have a coworker who found out about the release date and told me, so I did know that it was Dec. 17. And.. I was up bright and early and booked our roundtrip non-stop flights for late June-early July with points! So excited.:goodvibes I even had points leftover. By the next morning I would not have had enough points and would have had to transfer or buy them.
So happy to get non-stop since we switched planes on our last trip and they lost half of our luggage for the first 24 hours of our trip. It was around when Southwest merged with Airtran and they each blamed the other for the mix up.

Great! I will know where to look next time. I happened to have a coworker who found out about the release date and told me, so I did know that it was Dec. 17. And.. I was up bright and early and booked our roundtrip non-stop flights for late June-early July with points! So excited.:goodvibes I even had points leftover. By the next morning I would not have had enough points and would have had to transfer or buy them.
So happy to get non-stop since we switched planes on our last trip and they lost half of our luggage for the first 24 hours of our trip. It was around when Southwest merged with Airtran and they each blamed the other for the mix up.

We haven't flown SW in a long time, but their prices and times were better than Jetblue for our June trip. Now if the early June AP or AAA rates would come out I could book our hotels and be done :). Waiting impatiently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter