WOW! Unadvertised Discounted rate for HRH July2-5!!!

karen1

Mouseketeer
I had booked HRH for July 2-5 (rack rate $229)in the fall and was told there were no Entertainment discounts for that hotel for that time--but I could have RPH for ENT $110 std room. She said the could release ENT rates for HRH if the room did not fill uup so to try back. Well, I called once a week in OCT and Nov with no luck for discounts.

I was calling this week to change to RPH because I really didn't want to pay rack rates. I asked to check on theENT rates for HRH and also AP rates since we recently bought them for our trip. I was informed that both were "sold out " for that time but she would check one more thing for me. She came back and said she could change my $229 to $169 a night at HRH on a promotion they could offer guests on the phone. However she did say it would expire soon!!

Maybe someone else could try who is looking for discounts-???-Good luck!!

Needless to say we're staying at HRH!!--for the First Time in JULY!!

Ialso got the $169. We had 2 rms at PBH for 8 of us then our friends could not go so we cancelled one rm. This weekend our friends could go again but no more rooms at PBH or RP first guy told me $229 hrh standard garden view. I had $155 at PBH, so I was going to split us, one family at the PBH and one at HRH, told them to put hold on the room at HRH and would call back. When I called back I ask if they had 2 rms at hrh so we could all be together? She said yes and Oh I can get you $169 garden or pool view. So we are all together and in 2 pool view rooms at the HRH. Our dates by the way are June 18-21

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter