"Wow, youve lost weight - how did you do it?"

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
This morn it was the cashier at the grocery store and then one of DSs classmates mothers in the parking lot.
Now I tell them fitday.com, the WISH, my brother's heart bypass scared me, I measure my food and I walk/walk/walk.
Boy does it feel good!

(Also went clothes shopping - bought a long black skirt for formal/semiformal night on the cruise and another dressy top - white patterned (already have black glittery) -- and before that I stopped and bought 2 pairs of jeans. Cant stay out of the stores!)

Barb -

I bet you feel great hearing those words! When people give me compliments on my weight loss it always gives me the extra push to keep going with it. Good for you!

What fun to go out and buy new clothes to top it all off! It won't be too long before you are on that cruise enjoying the new clothes and the way you look and feel in them!

Keep up the great work!
Jen

Way to go Barb! Doesn't it just feel so awesome when people say great things like that.

Shopping is so much more fun now too! Don't you just love it!

Congrats on the Kudos!
Melanie

Today my neighbor, who I haven't seen recently because of a change in schedules, got home at the same time as me. SHe called over to me, "I wondered who was going to your house! I didn't think it was you!" Yippee!!

Way to go Barb...The funny looks I get from people who have seen me over the months cracks me up.....they just know something is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter