Wpm

rofl! 2nd grade computer classes!

when i was in 2nd grade, we were having nuclear attack drills, not using computers

when i was in 2nd grade, we were having nuclear attack drills, not using computers

0_0 i remember them ol' days

:lmao:

My Computer teacher lied to the school. She put we have bad acer computers in the lab in this newspaper thing where we only have 1 and its in the back for the bad child of the day. We Have brand new 1-2 year old dell flat screen monitor computers!

Timmy the Turtle knows how to be safe! When Timmy hears the air raid siren, Timmy ducks into his shell to protect himself- no matter what he is doing.

Timmy the Turtle knows how to be safe! When Timmy hears the air raid siren, Timmy ducks into his shell to protect himself- no matter what he is doing.

:O

V_V

ANOTHERCUTETURTLEOMMG.gif

My computer teacher kept on getting in the way with the way I type. I scatter and she used to yell when I didn't use home row...but I didn't LEARN using home rows! I learned to just let my fingers fly around the keyboard.

My computer teacher kept on getting in the way with the way I type. I scatter and she used to yell when I didn't use home row...but I didn't LEARN using home rows! I learned to just let my fingers fly around the keyboard.

I'm the same way- my parents bought me countless (okay, maybe not countless, but there were at least 3) "Learn to Type" computer games when I was a little kid because they thought I was typing wrongly. I think I type slower now (67 wpm, no mistakes) than I did back then :rotfl2:

I know this has been said but

YOU GOT COMPUTER IN 2ND GRADE!!!!!!!

I was a little after the Timmy turtle routine but ... what???
I was excited to get cursive writing in second grade ( my kids.. same school got it in first). lol

my the times they are a changing

btw i got like 69 wpm with 11 mistakes I do what Grace does...try to go back and fix it when i know i made a mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter