• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WW approved additional (free) website

Mom-to-3

Mouseketeer
I don't know why WW charges for stuff at their site and then recommends a free site.

www.healthdiscovery.net

Also, does anyone else think that WW should have a way for weekly paid members to have more online access?

I like this site. I do think we should not have to pay extra to use their site and I have emailed them regarding that..haven't gotten a response. But I don't think we should pay for the meetings then go to the site and have to pay. We should be given a password or something to access the site and that only people who do not attend a meeting should have to pay for the site.

I also think the WW site should be free to paying current members and lifetime members. Thanks for the link. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter