• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnett Creek or Disney Resort Family of 5

Another consideration is how old are your children? Would they want to go to the parks alone or if teens sleep in and meet you at the parks? When our kids were teens not having to fight to get them moving in the morning would have been worth $1000 to me 😂

I'm a big fan of the offsite timeshare condos near Disney for amenities, space, and value and that's where we always stay for WDW vacations. I just can't pay Disney onsite prices.

All that said, I have to say that I really miss being able to do rope drop. We bought Genie + but it still IMHO didn't make up for that. Without rope drop the offsite experience isn't as satisfying to me as it used to be. It's still fun, but I especially in the morning kind of felt like a 2nd class citizen. It still doesn't get me onsite, but it does mean I do fewer WDW vacations. We do other things besides Disney on Orlando vacations though too -- have relatives in the area and we are big fans of SeaWorld also.

Enjoy -- the space and amenities of WBC and other nearby offsite condos offer an exceptional value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter