wyndham universal opinions

I stayed there the last time I went to Universal and loved it. It comes up quite frequently when bidding for 3* hotels in the Universal area on priceline, but of course when bidding on priceline, you can't guarantee the hotel in advance. luckily, i got it for a bid of $30, with the normal rate about 119. The grounds are really nice with ponds, fountains, pools. The walk to the lobby even from the back of the resort wasnt too bad, and there were plenty of signs which are needed so you wont get lost. This place is big with 16 two-story buildings each with their own parking lot.
The room was very nice with a good size balcony, two double beds, desk, 2 chairs, a huge closet, and a good size bathroom. It was very clean and well-kept by housekeeping. Joining the byrequest program netted me bottles of coke and water, a bag of pretzels, and a 20% coupon for the restaurant, which we used (food was a bit pricey, but coupon helped). Also, we got a USA Today on Friday and a local paper Sunday.
The staff was overly friendly. Every time a staff member passed us, they said hello. The little things really do make a difference. The location is ideal for Universal because of the Sand Lake Rd. exit on the north side. Avoid I-Drive at all costs unless you enjoy sitting in traffic. I had heard such good things about this place, so I was expecting a lot, and they managed to exceed those expectations. I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for this terrific evaluation. I was a little nervous about the property, but you've certainly reassured me. Thanks for your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter