X-Ray Machine, Flash, and Mem card ??'s

ALittleDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are leaving in 2 weeks for Guatemala. We are seeing our baby for the first time.... I don't trust leaving my SLR in the regular luggage.. Will the camera AND the memory card be OK going through the xray machine?

My flash is broke. How do they repair this? Put on a new one? How long will this take? It flips up, but does not go off.

My husband is getting me a 2gb card, and right now I have a 256.... We are taking a Non-SLR camera, that takes video. It is a 5.1 Megapixel camera. Typically, on the 256 & 2gb card, how much video time will that hold? We plan to upload everyday.

the xray is not a problem for camera and memory. It is bad for film.
2 weeks it may be tight to get camera repairs completed. They have to find out if the light part is broken or if the camera is not telling it to flash. Well that is for warranty work... But if you take it in and tell them you need it in one week for a trip. That will give you a few days safe zone.

Mikeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter