Y.E.S. - Youth Education Series Sat, 12/18 ***CLOSED & CONFIRMED***

Hey DVCsince02..I've been trying to get ahold of you (PM and on here) but haven't heard back. Have you seen my messages? I've know you've been on and maybe you just don't have an answer yet, but can you please let me know either way? Thanks!

We might be in WDW from 12/17 through 12/25 and would love to do a class. I have 2 kids, 7th and 10th grade. Let me know!

Hey DVCsince02..I've been trying to get ahold of you (PM and on here) but haven't heard back. Have you seen my messages? I've know you've been on and maybe you just don't have an answer yet, but can you please let me know either way? Thanks!

Spoke with Heidi with the Y.E.S. program. The 5 year olds will not be able to attend the class. :( I explained that I was told differently and was told I was misinformed.

We might be in WDW from 12/17 through 12/25 and would love to do a class. I have 2 kids, 7th and 10th grade. Let me know!

Your 7th grader is welcome, but the 10th grader will not be allowed to attend. Heidi was very adamant that this program is for 2nd through 9th graders.

Boo Hoo :-( Do you know if we can buy the discounted tickets for them anyway?

Also, how do we go about ordering/buying the tickets?

Thanks for all your hard work with this. If you need any help with anything please let me know and I'll do whatver I can.

Boo Hoo :-( Do you know if we can buy the discounted tickets for them anyway?

Also, how do we go about ordering/buying the tickets?

Thanks for all your hard work with this. If you need any help with anything please let me know and I'll do whatver I can.

Feel free to call the 877 number on the first post of this thread if you have questions.

My grandmother is in the hospital and it's just a matter of time. Soon as things settle, I'll be able to finish this. Thanks for your patience.

Hey Jen. Sorry if I seemed impatient. I just seriously wasn't sure you were seeing my questions since I had seen you post elswhere on the boards.

Anyway, thank you for the information. I will be thinking of you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

Hi Jen/DVCsince02,
Yes, We'd like to participate. Would it be possible for me to chaperone as well, and if not, can adults just go and watch the group do their class? I think my 7 year old will be shy/scared since this will be her first time to WDW.
Please put us down for this class. She will be in 2nd grade this fall.
Oh and i read on another thread that when you sign the group up for the class, you can put down the earliest arrival and latest departure date of all the members of the group that are participating so that everyone will not need to worry about the use days (7days before arrival/7 days after departure)
Thanks!
-Eunice

Well..... I don't know if I want to get involved in pimped out child, but if a parent already had an AP, then I might be interested in borrowing a child to get the discounted ticket.

Heck! I'd even like to go to the classes.

Trouble is, it is only a five day ticket. I am planning a longer stay.

Hi Mainegal, There are actually options for longer days than 5:
I found this price list from another thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2509816):

3 Day 1 Park YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $126.38
3 Day Park Hopper YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $142.36
3 Day Premium YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $158.34

4 Day 1 Park YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $135.16
4 Day Park Hopper YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $151.13
4 Day Premium YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $167.11

5 Day 1 Park YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $141.73
5 Day Park Hopper YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $157.70
5 Day Premium YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $173.68

6 Day 1 Park YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $150.55
6 Day Park Hopper YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $166.52
6 Day Premium YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $182.51

7 Day 1 Park YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $157.15
7 Day Park Hopper YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $173.12
7 Day Premium YES Open Enrollment Ticket = $189.11

8 Day 1 Park per day = $163.77
8 Day Park Hopper = $179.75
8 Day Premium = $195.73

NOW you tell me!

Just this morning I bought my 8 day non-hop pass from Undercover Tourist. It has already been mailed. It was around $250.

Maybe I can "return" it and get one of these?

I was doing research on ticket prices today so that I can buy before the August price increase, which lead me to researching the YES program. So just found out this info today....that's OK, you can maybe use this program next time you come to WDW?

I was doing research on ticket prices today so that I can buy before the August price increase, which lead me to researching the YES program. So just found out this info today....that's OK, you can maybe use this program next time you come to WDW?

My eight day no-hop ticket was $245.95.
If I could "return" it, and get Y.E.S. ticket...
I could go to Universal for a day with the money I saved!

IF I could get a Y.E.S. ticket, could I get it to use starting December 5?

I think it all depends on how the class is booked. I think one can set the arrival date for the class booking as "the earliest arrival date for all the members in your group". And at the same time, one can set the departure date for this class booking as the "latest departure date for all the members in your group".
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think Jen has completed/confirmed the booking yet? I think we're still waiting for more members?

My eight day no-hop ticket was $245.95.
If I could "return" it, and get Y.E.S. ticket...
I could go to Universal for a day with the money I saved!

IF I could get a Y.E.S. ticket, could I get it to use starting December 5?

You must have a child enrolled in the Y.E.S. program to qualify for the discounted tickets.

You must have a child enrolled in the Y.E.S. program to qualify for the discounted tickets.

Oh... :sad2:

I guess I was hoping I could "adopt" :hug: a child of a parent who has an AP and would not need a ticket.
Think Disney would not like that? They would notice the non-family resemblance?

Hey folks, things are starting to settle down around here now that services are over for my grandmother. The last of the family will be leaving tomorrow. I hope to get this organized next week and will be in touch with you to get ticket orders and arrange for payment and mailing.

:)

Hey folks, things are starting to settle down around here now that services are over for my grandmother. The last of the family will be leaving tomorrow. I hope to get this organized next week and will be in touch with you to get ticket orders and arrange for payment and mailing.

:)

Thanks Jen!

Hey Jen. Sorry to bug you about this. I know things have been rough for you lately. I am just wanting to double check with you on how things are coming along? Thanks!

I'm filling out the paperwork now. I need grade levels of each of your children that are attending.

Thanks!

See, you remembered, and I didn't have to kick your butt ;)

Kimberly - 6th grade
Isabella - 2nd grade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter