Yall are addictive like drugs!!!

TheLug

I learned, conquered, drank and passed on the Kung
I never would have thought that I would want to decorate my TT for Halloween but me and my DGF went a few stores today and the cart was FULL..

I never would have thought that I would want to decorate my TT for Halloween but me and my DGF went a few stores today and the cart was FULL..

Don't feel bad. Before I found the Dis I just went to the fort a couple times a year then I met these folks and we have a blast.

I totally agree with you!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
After our 1st few trips to FW I started decorating. I feel out of place if I go to the Fort and don't decorate. I just amazes me how many people do. My DH even likes it when I decorate. I went shopping last night for Halloween decorations just for our upcoming trip to FW. It just seems to really get you in the spirit.

Well Halloween or Not! I plan on taking all of my Halloween Decor when i go in February to celebrate my 40th with my family! The theme will be orange and black and I will use a majority of my Halloween stuff since i cancelled my trip this Halloween!! Comes in handy no matter what time of the year we visit the Fort!

mreyes, that's the spirit!! let all those other campers wonder when halloween started to be celebrated in february, but laugh at them for not decorating. afterall, halloween is the most fun holiday of the year!!

Well Halloween or Not! I plan on taking all of my Halloween Decor when i go in February to celebrate my 40th with my family! The theme will be orange and black and I will use a majority of my Halloween stuff since i cancelled my trip this Halloween!! Comes in handy no matter what time of the year we visit the Fort!

:cool1:

And this board is definitely more addictive than pistachios.

Whoooa. Hold on there I'm not saying your wrong. But that's a hefty statement!!!! Stacios are like crack!!!!

I do have to say, my trip in a few weeks is going to be bittersweet. We won't be able to come for Halloween because DH is in sales and the end of the month/first of the month is tough. AND, we're staying in a cabin and it's not near as fun staying in a cabin loop as it is staying in a site loop. At least that's MHO. But, we're bringing a few things to put up and I got some spooky garland for the golf cart.

Back in the day, it took us 2 hours to set up camp at Halloween.....and took us a little longer every year!

We will be at the Fort Thanksgiving Week, so I am bringing decorations for 2 holidays.
Thanksgiving first. Then on Thanksgiving night I will switch to Christmas!
Yay!

That is funny! We can't wait to see your decorations. We have gotten a few, trying to show some restraint!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter