***Yankee Candle scent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out now :yay:

Be sure to post here when you mail out or order (either when you order or when you get notice your order has shipped....or both ;) ) AND when you receive...and tell us about it!! We want to hear :hyper:

Reminder....mail date is 3-15.....please get them out on time.
If you are ordering, please do so ASAP, since those can take some time to get shipped.

PLEASE pick your names up through PM so I can tell you got them ::yes:: Thank you

My package is going into the mail today :yay:

Also still quite a few people to pick up their names....please do so through PM so I can mark you off

Just picked up my name and ordered online. lots of good sales and a coupon! Woohoo I hope my person likes their package.

Just picked up my name and ordered online. lots of good sales and a coupon! Woohoo I hope my person likes their package.

I know--I had to hold myself back from the 2 for $20 sale! Lots of my favorite scents were on sale.

Just placed my order on YC!!!!!! So many new scents!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter