Yankee Candles.............

I am into candles and have them all over the house. On a night we have candles lit all over the lounge, however, I have never bought any Yankee candles. I have bought scented ones before and love them.

Do you find that the Yankee candles have a lot better scent than other scented candles? Do you consider them worth paying the extra cash for?

hiya, I find the scent alot stronger with the yankee candles, and they also last longer, well worth the money

Thanks for that, I thought they must be better with everyone loving them.

I'm trying to get through various large winter jars that I still have from last winter. Pumpkin Spice/Gingerbread/Coconut Cookie Bar/Cider Donut and Roasted Coffee - not all at the same time obviously! I'm quite anal about my candles - I won't burn what I consider to be winter or autumn ones in the spring or summer and vice versa. All remaining Christmas ones are now packed away.

I have started stocking up on some spring tarts: Cucumber and Cantaloupe/Juicy Grapefruit/Cherry Blossom/Dune Grass and Water Garden so far!

I'm trying to get through various large winter jars that I still have from last winter. Pumpkin Spice/Gingerbread/Coconut Cookie Bar/Cider Donut and Roasted Coffee - not all at the same time obviously! I'm quite anal about my candles - I won't burn what I consider to be winter or autumn ones in the spring or summer and vice versa. All remaining Christmas ones are now packed away.

I have started stocking up on some spring tarts: Cucumber and Cantaloupe/Juicy Grapefruit/Cherry Blossom/Dune Grass and Water Garden so far!

Cucumber & Canteloupe is one of my all-time fave aromas - I thought it was discontinued so will go and hunt out some tarts... :thumbsup2

Cucumber & Canteloupe is one of my all-time fave aromas - I thought it was discontinued so will go and hunt out some tarts... :thumbsup2

Yes I think it is discontinued. I got these on EBay, 2 for under £2 - cheaper than the shops!

Yes I think it is discontinued. I got these on EBay, 2 for under £2 - cheaper than the shops!

Cool - thanks for the info, Joanne. :thumbsup2 I'm burning Juicy Watermelon at the moment which is "good but it's not right!" ;)

I'm the same. I stopped Tony putting out Lilac Blossom the other day because it's a summer one! I also have Sun and Sand and Mango Peach Salsa for the summer. For the winter I have small jars of Coconut Cookie bar and Vanilla Caramel. At the moment I am burning the last of Sicilian Orange, which is really a summer one but it's on it's last legs and is my last big jar.

Over christmas we were burning a little one (not Yankee candle) that I bought in the Cracker Barrel which was three stripes of three different christmassy scents. It was extremely strong for such a small candle and I will definately look for some more next time we are in Orlando. Can't remember the name of it unfortunately.

I am into candles and have them all over the house. On a night we have candles lit all over the lounge, however, I have never bought any Yankee candles. I have bought scented ones before and love them.

Do you find that the Yankee candles have a lot better scent than other scented candles? Do you consider them worth paying the extra cash for?

so much better than ANY of the others :thumbsup2

Yes I totally agree that the Yankee Candles are the best for sure.
Juicy watermelon is my alltime fave as I think it smells a lot like jelly!
There have been a lot of retirements lately - but Macintosh is coming back in April so that will be good.
There are some beautiful accessories out now too, the coral reef ones are lovely.

Typical! I've only just discovered it

It is still available in the World Journeys tumblers range, and certain establishements still have others left KWIM?

Shelby wants me to add this smiley :happytv:

Harley wants this one :hourglass

I am trying to finish of my White Chocolate Mint one today, I have so many to use that I have had to stop buying them!

I normally only stick to Winter smells for winter & summer scents for summer but I have been so fed up with the weather this week that I needed cheerig up! It's working, apart from today I want to eat lots of chocolate. :rolleyes:

Bev - you must try them...you won't be disappointed, I don't buy anything other than YC since I discovered them a few years ago. :thumbsup2

It is still available in the World Journeys tumblers range, and certain establishements still have others left KWIM?

Shelby wants me to add this smiley :happytv:

Harley wants this one :hourglass

Thanks Gems - I think I better wait until I'm down to one box full waiting to be used! I'll have a look then !

Hi Shelby :wave2:
Hi Harley :wave2:

After reading this thread I was inspired and couldnt help myself so I ordered 4 yankee candles - pacific coconut, white chocolate mint, vanilla cupcake and sweet strawberry! Cant wait til they arrive.

After reading this thread I was inspired and couldnt help myself so I ordered 4 yankee candles - pacific coconut, white chocolate mint, vanilla cupcake and sweet strawberry! Cant wait til they arrive.

They sound good enough to eat:cool1:

I just changed the living room one to jelly bean, its my fave one, and the last jar of it I have !!! they had sold out the last time I was over there, its a swirl one

i have cottage breeze in the lounge, i love the seaside smell, other favouties include sun warmed linen and clean cotton. Gill

I have vanilla cupcake burning in my lounge right now. I had ocean breeze (I think that was what it was called!) in my bathroom earlier whilst I was having a bath. I have vanilla lime in my conservatory. Although seen as we still have so much snow I am thinking of lighting either my jack frost or my huge jar of hollyberry my uncle got me 2 christmases ago (I swear I use it a lot in the winter, but the jar is huge!!) I also love Good Morning, I love the fresh baked cookie smell!!

I just changed the living room one to jelly bean, its my fave one, and the last jar of it I have !!! they had sold out the last time I was over there, its a swirl one

I LOVE the swirl ones, they are great aren't they.

I bought a Farmers Market in Sparkling Pine at Mall of Millenia, it's really nice, and has little bits of glitter in it. Plus it was only $10 for the large size - can't get better than that - I'm saving it for next Christmas then it will remind me of my holiday! :rolleyes:

Ohhh I haven't seen Jelly Bean - sounds fab! :thumbsup2

I have been burning Creme Brulee all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter