"YARC" Sing-A-Long

I'm too sexy for my crocs!

(I promise; I only wear them out in the yard or after a race -- it was the only thing I could bear right after the half last year!)

I'm to sexy for the frog flipping RAIN dance I'm doing and thinking WDW, so that darn Robert can't be scampering all around the parks and gloating at us poor peasents who can't leave yet.:wizard:

Evil pandapirate:

EP: I paid off as it rained here heavy this morning and is showering on and off. Something you need to do sometime:rolleyes1

EP: I paid off as it rained here heavy this morning and is showering on and off. Something you need to do sometime:rolleyes1

Well of course, it is saturday after all.

HEY LINDA, YOU THERE??? CAN YOU PLEASE CONTROL Mr SMARTY PANTS THIS MORNING. A GOOD SLAP OUGHT TO WORK.

Evil Pandapirate:

HEY LINDA, YOU THERE??? CAN YOU PLEASE CONTROL Mr SMARTY PANTS THIS MORNING. A GOOD SLAP OUGHT TO WORK.

oooo someone is cranky. Erica you had best get him to the happiest place on earth pronto! :lmao:

HMHunters I am growing fonder and fonder of my crocs. Started with wearing them just around the house and now to the gym and especially after long long days. i'm now thinking of picking up another disney one (pink this time). I will probably have mine at the finish line too in January.

Pat :lmao: you and your undies. Good luck on in Sunday's race :cheer2:

Well of course, it is saturday after all.

Evil Pandapirate:

Good grief, not only does he have a foot fetish, but is into S&M as well.

Hmmmm.....my kids warned me about meeting people on the internet.....I'm starting to get scared!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

oooo someone is cranky. Erica you had best get him to the happiest place on earth pronto! :lmao:

HMHunters I am growing fonder and fonder of my crocs. Started with wearing them just around the house and now to the gym and especially after long long days. i'm now thinking of picking up another disney one (pink this time). I will probably have mine at the finish line too in January.

Pat :lmao: you and your undies. Good luck on in Sunday's race :cheer2:

I just LOVE my Crocs! I have several pairs including those bright red Mickey ones.......maybe I'll bring them in January. My favorite style is "Islander". I always wear them at WDW because they are the only shoes that don't give me blisters walking through the parks. I got mine at Belks last summer, but you can order them online through the Crocs website. They are amazing!

Dave is gretting a little weird:eek:

I thought he was a nice innocent guy being framed but...

He needs to be here across from my room.
swan10_20_07.jpg

Good grief, not only does he have a foot fetish, but is into S&M as well.

Hmmmm.....my kids warned me about meeting people on the internet.....I'm starting to get scared!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:crazy: Ok I'm a goof but I am the official WISH goof.:wave:

I'm off to bed now, 7 hours of sitting in those darn folding chairs at the training today has drained me. I feel stiff all over.

Dave:hippie: :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter