YAY!!! It's booked!!

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
So dh and I sat on the phone all evening and got the flights and hotels booked. We ended up flying in way later in the day then we had planned, so we decided to take an extra day. So now we arrive Sept 24, and fly home Sept 30, so we have 5 full days!!!

So we are planning to do Stitch breakfast Monday morning, do the parks Mon and Tue. Wed we will do Universal, then back to the parks Thurs Fri. We will probably do Goofy's kitchen on Thurs for an early supper. And I found out that Fantasmic is playing Friday night, so I might still try to get ds to see it.

Doing the big happy dance here!!! Oh ya, and we did get into the BWPPI.

Any advice??

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Your plan sounds absolutely perfect! Two days parks, one day rest or elsewhere (in your case Universal), two days parks...with some fine dining and character meals added in. Have a wonderful trip.

CONGRATS :dance3:

Sounds like you and your family are gonna have a ton of fun - I'm SO jealous. ;) No advoice from me either. HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!! :wizard: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter