Yay...just completed the online checkin....

Im :cool1: with you hun..... Today is my online check in day as well but im trying to put it off and hold off until Friday so it'll be a bit more closer...awww who the heck am I kidding:lmao: Im going to go check in today! :banana:

Jealous...
Have a great trip! I'll be here counting down the days :surfweb:

I hope it really does speed up my check-in. I can't wait to start doing The Parks. LOL. We check in on Fri. :banana:

Nancy :cloud9:

We have 11 more days, so have to wait a few to do online check in. Each time that I have done this our room is ready early, upon arrival. Hoping for the same this time. Meeting my Aunt and Uncle and :cheer2:So excited!

Did ours last night!! I hope it is as quick as it sounds like it will be. 5 days!! Soo excited :banana::yay::dance3:

We just came back from a week's stay at the Vistana. A huge place and divided into different condo areas- Cascades, Lakes, Fountains, Falls, Palms, Spa, Court,etc. I wish you had a great time ahead. Wish you a Happy Journey and enjoy your holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter