Yay Snow! =]

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
Finally, it started to snow. sheesh, its like February 14 and now it started to snow. YaY! ive been waiting like forever and now theres no school! Sadly its gotten annoying. Theres Like Ice/hail or something outside flying into the walls of my house making noises. GRRRR well, at least no school but i still cant go on vmk either.

HAPPY SNOW DAY NEW JERSEY! =]

Oh Yeah, i dont think i spelled hail right? maybe Hale.?:banana:

Woot woot! Did you put a spoon under your pillow? I think it worked :p

Well... this was the perfect day for a snow day. Happy Valentine's Day ;)

Oh and... "hail" is correct. :)

LOL Yes I'm off school too =] Happy Valentines Day DIS :)

Oh my goodness. You people HAVE to see this.
50 cm of snow.
I can't even walk in it.

I KNOW FINALLY HAPPY SNOW NEW JERSEY!!! You probably live near me, mikeyandscoobyx2, it's snowing hail and such here too! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day just a little late.. Now I am just about stuck in this snowy world. So This is my second day off school....I WANT TO GO SEE MY FRIENDS!!! :( :( :( But I can throw snowballs at my trees! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!!!! I haven't had to walk to school in three days!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: My walk is exactly a mile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter