Yay! Tag Fairy Time out!

Someybody

Sitting here.
I felt that the pumpkin had to go. Sorry Tag Fairy, it was just out of season.

Blue

Ah, the tagged. Able to throw their tags around willie-nillie like some tag throwing tag throwererer.

While I, a tagless, would be content with something that said "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM" or something like that.

shadow pirate said:
Ah, the tagged. Able to throw their tags around willie-nillie like some tag throwing tag throwererer.

While I, a tagless, would be content with something that said "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM" or something like that.
um..... that was kinda really poetic, and REALLY GOOD. although the tagged are driven mad wondering when they will be tagged again (jk, jk). but i know quite a few tagless people who deserve some tags (although of course who will be tagged is not up to me).............

I have been trying to catch the fairy with the fairy bait I got at Target, and still no luck. :magnify: Just as elusive as the Easter Bunny and Santa I see......One day I'll meet at least one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter