yea, I'm off to a great start!

ifoceanscollide

TinkerBell in training!
My interview was this morning at 10:30am. Waited around until 11 and finally called them to make sure all was well.

Turns out, my interview had been canceled and no one can figure out why. At this point, the next available time is NEXT Wednesday (the 7th.)

I'm thinking this is a sign :sad2:

nah, a lot of people have had issues with the phone intrves being changed not coming, ect there system seems to be freak screwed up this year with bugs and stuff, you'll be fine. yes its far but just think you will have a lot less time to wait after the intertivew to hear unlike me who has been waiting since Jan!

Something similar happened to my boyfriend, except they took down the wrong phone number. He had to wait another week for his interview. He got in. :) (This was around 3 weeks ago!)

Thanks, guys. (or should I say, "thanks for attending my pity party?" lol)

The lady that I talked to on the phone said it might have had something to do with the fact that I am interviewing for both WDW and DLR.

I don't even care which one I go to anymore.....I just want in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter